A breath of fresh air for your home
As with every service we provide at Skyline Roofing and Building, we like to provide the very best – from materials to building, and all the way through to aftercare. Subsequently, we wholeheartedly recommend the a warm roof system for conservatory owners everywhere. If you’re thinking of adding a new conservatory to your property, we can help you out there, too.
Skyline Roofing and Building build conservatory to the highest quality and our roof system is a revolutionary step forward in home improvement. It is a high-performance, lightweight roof replacement system that dramatically transforms your conservatory into an ambient living space that you can enjoy all year round.
Designed to replace your existing conservatory’s glass or polycarbonate roof, this system can be used with your original windows, doors, door frames and walls – and is fully tested and approved to all thermal and structural standards.
Conservatory Roof Checklist
Some questions to ask when deciding whether you need a new conservatory roof
- Is your conservatory too hot?
- Is your conservatory too cold?
- Does it look the part?
- Is it too bright/light?
- Does your roof leak/create a draught?
- Do you want more privacy?
We offer a range of conservatory roofing options, including Supalite, Ultraframe RealROOF and Ultraframe LivinROOF, as well as roof lights. Contact us for a free, no obligation quote.
A roof system like no other
Skyline Roofing Warm Roof system offers benefits like no conservatory on the market. Say goodbye to extreme heat during summer and unbearable cold in winter, at least within the cosy confines of your conservatory. Switching to this roofing system will deliver a genuinely wonderful living space for you and your family to enjoy all year round, with:
- Less sun glare and furniture fade, letting you work and rest in comfort
- Cooler temperatures inside, even in the hot summer months
- Reduced noise from rain, and the system is 100% weather-tight at all times
- Increased warmth during winter, letting you enjoy picaresque frosty mornings from inside
What are the benefits of new conservatory roofs?
- Increases privacy
- Matches existing roof finish
- Maintains consistent temperature
- Maximises natural light
Consider a new conservatory roof if…
- Your roof emits too much ligh
- Your roof leaks or is damaged
- You want to replace a plastic roof
- You want to maximise the feeling of space